Superstar Online Concert
We are very excited to be hosting Superstar Studio's 4th Superstar Online Concert
Saturday February 27th at 3:00pm!
For information on the event including technical set up details, please see below.
How do I access the Superstar Online Concert?
To join/ access the Superstar Online Concert please click on the link below.
Superstar Online Concert via Zoom JOIN URL:
*This concert will be recorded and posted to the Superstar Studio's Facebook page and YouTube Page after the concert so that you can share it with family and friends near and far! Please contact us in advance if you have any questions.
Audio Settings for your Music Performance
Please watch this video to make sure that you are set up correctly for your performance. We want your performance to come across as clearly as possible especially after all of your hard work!
Best practices for participating in the Online Concert:
1. A laptop is the most stable device to use for the performance.
2. Download the Zoom app onto your laptop. It is best NOT to use the desktop version.
3. If you haven't watched the above video, please watch it to adjust your Zoom settings for your musical performance.
4. Have webcam at eye level and in view of student and instrument.
5. Everyone will be on mute except for when it is time for your performance! Before and after every performance please show your support to the performer by raising your arms or clapping!! This will be so inspiring and encouraging for every performer!
6. When you are all technically set up, just grab your popcorn, snacks, favourite drinks and ENJOY!
What time will I be performing at?
We have created a concert programme (below) with timings so that you know approximately at what time you will be performing! You can print it off from the link below!
How can my friends and family watch?
All you have to do is share the event Zoom link with your family and friends so that they can watch your performance! We will also be posting the video to Facebook after the concert so that you can share it with everyone on social media.
If you have friends or family who would like to wish your son/daughter good luck, please send the below details to us via WhatsApp BEFORE 8pm on Thursday February 25th.
1. Relatives name/s
2.Message to the student
We will make sure to include their message during the concert!
The most important thing to do is SMILE and HAVE FUN!!!!
BEST OF LUCK!